Game Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all gamers, big and small. A community for everyone to meet and talk about their favorite games. Family friendly (rated G).

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Game Kingdom!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakaru
Site Owner
Site Owner
Nakaru

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Welcome to Game Kingdom! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Game Kingdom!   Welcome to Game Kingdom! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Welcome to Game Kingdom!

I am very glad to see you have stopped by. I have been working very hard on this site, and hope you enjoy.

We have selected games you can talk about currently. They are all in groups, so if you don't know anything about that game, you don't have to read what people have to say about it.

Just go to the navigation links and click on "Groups" (Welcome to Game Kingdom! Groups10). Click on the drop down menu and click join. There you have it, you have access to that forum.

If you play more than one game he have listed, don't be afraid of joining another group. Every group you are free to join.

Don't see a game you play on our selected game list? Privet Message (PM) Nakaru the name of the game and a link and see if he'll accecpt it.

Don't forget to read the rules. If you keep to these rules, and have a good attitude, you may be the next Game Kingdom Staff Member. If you do not follow these, you will be punished. And remember: "I'm watching... I'm always watching."

Thanks and don't forget to refer your friends to Game Kingdom!

-Nakaru
Game Kingdom

Last edited by Nakaru on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gamekingdom.board-directory.net
darthstich
darthstich

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Welcome to Game Kingdom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Game Kingdom!   Welcome to Game Kingdom! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:47 pm

Looks like a fun site Smile Can't wait to see it grow Smile
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Game Kingdom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Kingdom :: Game Kingdom :: Game Kingdom Announcements-
Jump to: